And here’s the update from the RIM… not a whole lot happening still (but only a few days left of Ramadan!!!!) Lately I’ve been hanging out with a 12 year old girl and her family to learn hassaniya. Doing a lot of reading, cleaning, and studying. So that’s pretty much life for right now… so now to the exciting part! So yesterday I just felt lucky and tried to post some pictures to my other blog for some teachers, and it worked!!! I was shocked!!! So… cross your fingers I’m gonna try it again… Here are some highlights from the last few months… I’m not going to be able to put them all up until I get a good connection to use Facebook.
So, after the rains in Rosso... the center kinda flooded a wee bit. But this was nothing compared to the streets!
Here's some good storm cloud pics for you crazy weather fanatics.
This is my hassaniya language class: Eli, Carl, Ali, Kat and I with our facilitator Khamis.
This is the whole group at swearing in ceremonies.
And this is just me being me:)
This is me with two of my site-mates: Tessa on the right and Haley on the left.
This is the oh sooooo good meal that they gave us for swearing in... yum yum yum!!!
This is on the way up to site... nice sand dunes!
No comments:
Post a Comment