Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Short post
This one is going to be quick as i have just 6 min left at the cyber!!!! Things are going pretty good, although Im a little upset i cant watch olympics. My family is not real into sports and they like to watch spanish soaps dubbed into Arabic... its wonderful. cest la vie I guess!!!! And a good note... only a week and a half left at homestay!!!! I dont really have too many issues with my family, but it will be good to have some more indepencence... especially being able to cook for myself... def. dont get the required nutrients and vitamins in fish and rice doushed in oil every day... no variety... AHHH!!!! Dont get me wrong, it tastes good... but I cant just eat bread and butter for breakfast; fish and rice for lunch; and spagetti and goat for dinner every single day!!!! wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment