Next story (from the same day). We’re sitting out under my lumbar (on my very colorful mat), and Tessa says… wow… look at those cool clouds… I wonder… could that be a dust storm you think??? I look up and I’m think wow YEAH! COOL!!! First reaction is not to remove the electronic devices from outside in, nor to begin cleaning up the yard in anticipation of the high winds and sand that will be blown everywhere… rather to grab my camera (Shannon you should be proud of me!!). So here are some pretty cool pictures of our first awesome dust storm (There was a smaller one a few weeks ago that wasn’t as cool). Dave and Brent… I bet you guys are pretty darn jealous! I didn’t even have to chase these storms… they came right to me!
Here's the sandstorm coming in...
Here we were peaking out my kitchen door to get a look... the sky was seriously RED!! So weird!
And then it turned black, like night! The speckles are the sand in the wind. P.S... it's actually 5 in the afternoon at the time this picutre was taken!
And a little later, you can see the really red sky... this is taken out the window up into the sky. So strange!

No comments:
Post a Comment